Provide supplementary retirement benefits to your employees.
Did you know?
RCAs are more flexible than Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) and are made up of two parts: a compensation plan and a trust agreement.
A retirement compensation arrangement, or RCA, is a non-registered plan designed to provide supplementary retirement benefits to employees. If you’re an employer looking to attract, retain or reward key employees, or a small- to large-sized business owner, you can use RCAs to:
- Provide employees with additional retirement income, beyond their allowable contributions
- Offer supplemental pension benefits to employees
- Help with estate planning
How we can help
Whether you’re an independent business owner or represent a multi-national firm, we can provide:
- Expert guidance and support to establish and administer single-member or multi-member RCAs
- A strong focus on relationships and commitment to client education—whether you’re a plan sponsor or member
- Comprehensive RCA custody and trustee services, as well as ongoing administration
- Complementary services, such as investment management through our RBC partners, help streamline and simplify your responsibilities
- Technical and tax support